I am thinking about dyeing my hair a shade more usually associated with cupcakes, crayons and My Little Pony. If I hate it, I can always dye it back – it’s only hair, right? Jaz posted a little while ago about her total love for harajuku style, and I am sick of admiring my alternative fashion icons from the sidelines. Details (and photos) when I gather the courage to actually go through with it!
And for something completely different, here are some quotes from Nathanator on Friday night –
My feet feel all.. magic.
I imagine this is like an indie movie, at the end, when they just curl up in bed and hug and stuff… yeah.
So, yes. Seeing as I am totally wrapped up in the unpacking/resettling process and seem to have had a mini-flu-relapse, I have nothing of interest to report. Sorry. So I present you with a list of nothing in particular:
- This is one of the most hysterical things I’ve come across in a while – My Immortal, a Mary Sue infested ‘goffik’ Harry Potter fanfic trainwreck from hell, featuring the one and only Miss Ebony (also spelled Enoby) Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way. Still not totally sure whether or not it is just one giant troll, which I guess is to its credit.
- Tonight I cooked dinner: lamb kofta, vegetable tagine, cous cous and mint yoghurt. Tomorrow: honey chili glazed chicken with ginger stirfried carrot and bok choy. Me: culinary master, occasionally.
- This is the week I get back my pencils, pastels, paints, easel, brushes, pens, paper, canvases, felt, sewing machine, buttons and other paraphernalia. I am so excited.. also, it’d be nice to finally be able to draw/paint some things for this blog.
- I am dying to go to Mamasita. Anybody want to be my date? Email me!
- The Odds of Dying – a comprehensive analysis based on information from the US Census Bureau. Assuming that the numbers would be quite similar for someone living in Australia, it worries me that I have a 1 in 211 (or thereabouts) chance of being murdered. But oh well – at least ‘death by tram’ is much less probable – 1 in 3,556,975.. yay!
- And finally.. can anybody enlighten me as to why on earth Justin Bieber (or whatever his name is) is appealing, in any way? I am very, very, very confused.
So posting may be patchy, boring and sporadic for the next week or so. But after that expect art, photos, adventures and even maybe a giveaway (also known as ‘Bunny knits compulsively and has decided to be charitable’). Stay tuned, chipmunks.